Friday, July 22, 2016

Steady Progress

It's been steady and very fast progress so far. Things are coming together and looks good so far. But we may be nearing the end of what we can do as far as the permits allow. We have a few pending and I'm hoping they would be approved as we can keep this pace. Below are some of the notable progress.


The marble is turning out beautifully. Even the entrance curb looks a tad more stylish with marble.


They have completed the living and dining area, except for the skirting which will come much later.


The kitchen area are also completed as much as possible. I think they need to work on the carpentry and piping before further tiling can continue. Also the pending levelling of the flooring is holding up the bottom tiling.


The master toilet tiles are also up. Hmm do you find the right ones a different shade from the ones on the left of the picture? Did they send the wrong shade? I'll have to check this out clearly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment