Saturday, August 13, 2016

After A Month Of Renovation

There isn't much to show after a month of renovation. I get it that we were delayed by the approvals but I see on average folks taking around one and half month to two months for elaborate renovation in the magazines. So it kinda frustrates me that progress has been slow so far.



Maybe the reason it has seem slow is that the renovation so far has been on the infrastructure, the masonry works which is not fancy.



I'm glad that is coming to an end and we would have more to see going forward. I like to say that the place is shaping up nicely though even if it is just the tiling.



Norman has planned for ceiling works and more electrical in the coming weeks. Hopefully I can have more exciting updates coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment