Thursday, August 25, 2016

'Unsolicited' Works

I like that certain spots are being made good and nicer. The best part is that we are not being charged extra for it ... well I supposed it is already incorporated into other work items.


I like that Norman took the initiative to have the works done without asking for compensation. I know it doesn't cost him much to get his existing workers to screed the spalling concrete ceiling in the two bathrooms.


Neither would it cost him much for the false ceiling workers to box up the drainage pipe in the balcony. After all, the false ceiling works is costing double what we paid for the ceiling works at 303.

That said I like the unsolicited effort to make the place prettier and safer. Now just hoping he continues this direction to make the renovation works all neat and perfect :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment