Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Drawing For 弟弟 To Colour

The children were in the study room. As usual I do my own thing while Meimei was in the shower. 萱萱 wanted to draw so I setup her and 阳阳 up at the kids round table and gave them paper and pens. 阳阳 was his usual self mumbling about fire trucks but I ignored him and went to surf net and play my games. 

After a couple of minutes I suddenly hear 阳阳 chirp out "Fire Truck!". Hmmm I recognise the call because its the same one when I draw him one on the paper. But wait ... I'm not drawing it?? So I went over to the table to find out what's happening. Lo and behold 萱萱 had drawn him a bus and a fire truck! *kiss ... this girlgirl is such a darling and truly loves her 弟弟.



No comments:

Post a Comment