Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Home Based Learning

Since the children cannot go to school, the Ministry of Education has actively encourage educational institutes to practice home based learning through e-platforms such as Zoom. Although its voluntary for pre-schools, 萱萱 & 阳阳's school has put together some simple home based learning materials for the kids and scheduled Zoom sessions so the kids have the opportunity to see their teachers and meet their friends online.


They also send over some slides material but its not enough to fill the whole day. I covered it with both kids in an hour. There are also arts and crafts activity which I find to be done with little taste since none of us can go out to buy the materials required to execute the exercise. 

I'm happy that the kids have the chance to meet their friends but am disappointed by the quality of learning materials. I supposed that's to be expected. I just hope this lockdown ends soon and they can go back to school to continue learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment