This thing is so good I have to blog about it. For the longest time I've been searching for that perfect condiment to go with my seafood on hotpot dinner nights. I've tried numerous difference brands of cincalok and at some point It got so desperate I even tried Thai fish sauce.
But the search is finally over. I've found the one. Funny thing is that this product could very well have been in the market for the longest time. It's just that it never occured to me to look for it in the cold food section where they keep the kimchi, beancurds and other food that need the freezer temperature.
But that's ok, better late than never as they say. And man this cincalok has single-handedly up my enjoyment of seafood hotpot. Even Meimei who never takes my other cincalok sauce was raving about it. That's how good this is.

No comments:
Post a Comment