Saturday, April 1, 2023

Work Travels: Around Hilton Budapest

The Hilton Budapest is located in the scenic castle district. And because I had Diamond membership, they had me in a room with the view of the river. It was a spectacular sight from the room.


It was 3pm before I took to the lounge to get a quick bite and a long overdue drink. I didn't sit too long as I wanted to walk around the area and see if I can find a place for dinner.

Just right in front of the hotel is the Fisherman's Bastion so it was crowded with tourist. And with good reason, the view from the castle is amazing. The city has a rustic and medieval feel to it. 

Dinner was at a place called 21 which serves Hungarian cuisine. It's not too bad though not all of it suits my palate. The beef goulash was the best thing at dinner.




I was back in the room early. Feeling very tired after the flight so I turned in early. I did catch a sight of the parliament house from my window. Planning to explore the city tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment