阳阳's still very sick in the hospital but I have to get on a plane for a work trip to Budapest. At least Meimei is with him and 萱萱 is old enough to look after herself and there is Yeeyee and Siti anyways. Nyama is coming back this weekend so there'll be more help at home.
It was a 2am flight on Qatar to Doha in 9 hours before another at dawn for 8 hours to reach Budapest. My colleagues were flying from Cincinnati and we will reach at the same time at 1pm local. I had slept on the whole flight to Doha so I had a simple American breakfast in Doha before the next flight.
We are on a smaller plane so we had to take a bus to the tarmac to board.
It was an uneventful flight. The customs was packed when I arrived and took about half hour to clear before I met up with Joe and Jeremy. Joe has a rental so they dropped me off at the Hilton before going to their stay at the Marriott.



No comments:
Post a Comment