The rest of the trip was uneventful. Spend the day at the plant to understand and document their process and pain points. We would have dinner together everyday. We had Mexican and burgers multiple times. The rest of the team don't seem interested in trying local cuisines so I just went with it.
One of the oddest thing that happen on the trip is the tip I left in the hotel room. It's always there when I come back to the hotel. Is it because it's not enough? If this was any other hotel in the US it'll be gone in a jiffy.
We are at the plant from Monday to Thursday and Friday is a holiday so I told the first flight out of Budapest. Again I stopped at Doha for a meal. The meals on the plane are really not great so I treasure the meals on the stopover. Thankfully they have a nice Harrod's restaurant here.





No comments:
Post a Comment