萱萱: "Yakult please Nyaong"
Meimei has refused to buy Yakult for fear the kids will start coughing again. We've been through a bout of bad illness through the month so everyone was wary. So 萱萱 in her innocence, asked Nyong to buy her Yakult instead. And since Nyaong has always been very obliged to 萱萱's request, he bought some. Haha smart girl.
萱萱: “Its very hard to say no to Nyama”
We were back from buying breakfast at 216 and bumped into Nyama. She insisted we take the pack of chee zhong fun for snacks later. We were going to church and then berries so we wouldn't be home to eat it. So I tried to educate 萱萱 to think about the day and politely decline Nyama's. Her reply was so genuine and correct. It's hard to say no to Nyama hahah.
Reading phone
阳阳: mama I want the dino toy
Meimei on toilet bowl 💩: go and find it yourself I dunno which one you are talking about
阳阳: I found one I want to show you which one it is
Meimei: I am in toilet
阳阳: can you come out
Meimei: I am 💩 you want me to stop 💩 and come out just to see toy??
(Pause)
阳阳: no..
Meimei: good (victory for me)
阳阳: you inside just reading phone





No comments:
Post a Comment