We had a 2pm flight so we could only make a quick run to Kam Wah for breakfast. Thankfully Meimei is feeling better today and was able to join us. She is just as impressed of how close we are to Kam Wah as I was. This is the area of Mongkok that we usually would come to walk the night markets and small stalls.
We had breakfast and went back to pack up. We were checked out of the hotel before noon and made our way to the hotel. We didn't have time for lunch but were not too worried since the kids seem to be fine with airplane food.
It was a short holiday but I'm glad we took the time to come to Hong Kong. Hong Kong Disneyland was too expensive, doubt we would stay there again if we can help it. Royal Plaza was a great find, it's now our new default hotel if we come here again. I like the new Frozen section in Disneyland. The rest feels old, they need to give the place a major overhaul. Ocean Park is nothing more than an amusement ride park.
No comments:
Post a Comment