Friday, November 8, 2024

阳阳's P1 Orientation

We are at Yuneng today for 阳阳's P1 Orientation. There wasn't one when 萱萱 started P1 because of Covid.  阳阳 looks apprehensive the whole morning and I can understand why.  There was a photo booth at the hall so we took a family photo to commemorate the start of 阳阳's primary school journey. 

The hall was very hot and the spot we were at had the full blast of the speakers so I had to go stand at the back. That gave me the opportunity to step away and go spy on 阳阳. The children were having a snack break in the canteen to give them their first experiences of buying food and drinks from the stalls. I hid behind a pillar and tried to zoom and catch pictures of 阳阳 .... while a few teachers or parent volunteers were eyeing me suspiciously.

I eventually got 'caught' when 阳阳 went to wash his hands at the basin and came over to me excitedly. I think he was feeling glad to see a familiar face. Anyways I encouraged him to quickly go back to his bench. I think he'll do fine in Primary school :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment