Jeremy was so thoughtful and organised for us to join in on a hockey game with his family. Much appreciated, this is the first time I've ever been to a hockey game. I was looking forward to the brawling between players. You don't get these fights on Singapore TV!
We went for an early dinner at a bar and arrived before the crowds came in. As we are part of the season ticket guest, we received a free Cyclones cap free.
The game was pretty stop start and except for the fights the commentator had to constantly drum up the atmosphere. It gave us time to grab ice-cream. There is a famous local brand, Graeter's, and it did not disappoint. I had its signature Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip which was so creamy and flavourful and yet not as sweet. Perfect for my tastebuds.
We had a good time but were all tired from the week. We left at half time and Jeremy drove us back to the hotel. Thanks again Jeremy!
No comments:
Post a Comment