Saturday, February 22, 2025

Work Travels: Transiting to Cincinnati

Spend a large part of Saturday flying to Cincinnati and settling in at the Marriott at West Chester.

With all the recent flying mishaps in the US, it does play with your mind. Especially when you are riding a tiny little plane. Thankfully it was a quiet peaceful flight to Cincinnati. Again the transit through Houston is crappy. I didn't get time to sit down for lunch and had to pack a sandwich to eat on the plane.

Although the flight went ok, unfortunately my luggage didn't arrive with the plane. I went to make a delayed baggage report at the United counter and was advised that the luggage will be on the last plane and arriving at 11+pm. I opt for United to deliver it to the hotel and can only expect to receive it the next day.

I was already planning to go grab some essentials at Walmart to get through the night while walking to the Hertz counter to get my ride for the 2nd fortnight of this month long trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment