Monday, August 12, 2013

Karaoke Craze

Gonna start a new list for Karaoke songs! Meimei loves to sing and to accompany her I'm gonna source for songs I can sing. I used to have a good voice but years of smokings spoiled my vocal cords. My music sense is still there though and I could sing at the appropriate lower octaves when a song has high notes which I can't hit. I still hope I would get my range back one day.

So to start off I've briefly gone through my iTunes library and put together a short list of singable tunes. I've maybe only gone through 20-30% of the chinese songs so I'm sure there are more to add. As time goes by and when I work through further through the song list I'll add more. Preference was given to duets, which we can sign together, and songs which are easier on the throat ... we don't want to tire after just one song now do we. So the initial song list consist of:

  1. 伍佰 - 与你到永久
  2. 成龙 & 苏慧伦 - 在我生命中的每一天
  3. 许志安 & 许慧心 - 爱情频率
  4. 伍思凯 & 马玉芬 - 关于爱情
  5. 许茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人
  6. 梁靜茹 & 光良 - 只能抱著你
  7. 黎明 & 陈慧娴 - 依然是你
  8. 許茹芸 & 熊天平 - 你的眼晴
  9. 张宇 & 徐熙娣 - 傻瓜与野丫头
  10. 葉蒨文 & 林子祥 - 選擇
Not bad for a start. I've built a playlist to listen to these so I can get the tune right and not make a fool of myself. Would we see an audiophile cover CD from Pokpok one day in the stores?? Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment