Apart of the obvious improvements in amenities and convenience in moving to 405, I've come to appreciate that we now have a better view out of our window. And its made more clear when OO would make us bring her to the window so she can check out what was happening at the basketball court in front of our block; or stare into the distant blocks; or simply call out to the many cats and birds on the ground.
OO didn't use to like to stare out of the window at 303. As much as the view was unblocked at the living room, we are staring into the rooftop of the next block just 20-30m ahead. The master bedroom and middle room faced a main road but the view is partially obstructed by the concrete sun shade beam.
405's view is sharply different. This is the view I get from my desk while writing this blog post. It's a view I've always dreamt of when I was young. How nice it would have been if I was able to lift my head and watch the sky when I'm tired from studying or surfing the net on my computer. The vastness of the view is simply unbeatable and I foresee spending many hours staring at the mundane on-goings outside our windows.
I think Meimei disapproves that I carry OO to stare out the window so often. I get it, it's like being a couple of vagrants wasting their time away staring into nothingness. But for the moment, I'm ignoring the criticism and enjoying the view. Much work and money has gone into this move, I'm gonna enjoy it as much as I can.
OO didn't use to like to stare out of the window at 303. As much as the view was unblocked at the living room, we are staring into the rooftop of the next block just 20-30m ahead. The master bedroom and middle room faced a main road but the view is partially obstructed by the concrete sun shade beam.
405's view is sharply different. This is the view I get from my desk while writing this blog post. It's a view I've always dreamt of when I was young. How nice it would have been if I was able to lift my head and watch the sky when I'm tired from studying or surfing the net on my computer. The vastness of the view is simply unbeatable and I foresee spending many hours staring at the mundane on-goings outside our windows.
I think Meimei disapproves that I carry OO to stare out the window so often. I get it, it's like being a couple of vagrants wasting their time away staring into nothingness. But for the moment, I'm ignoring the criticism and enjoying the view. Much work and money has gone into this move, I'm gonna enjoy it as much as I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment