I got onto a flight to San Francisco at 7am Friday Morning to catch an international connecting flight straight to Singapore. It was 6.45pm on Saturday evening when I landed. Such is the time zone wrap that we gain a day on arrival and lose one on return.
The day started at 3am on Friday. Thankfully there was a fresh pot of coffee at the hotel reception. Again this is why I love this hotel. It was much needed since I had only a couple hours of sleep. The drive to the airport was a breeze, I wasn't expecting much traffic anyways at this time of the day.
There was no food on the Cincinnati to San Francisco flight so I had to grab a bite. Breakfast was a latte and a stale cold chocolate croissant. Yucky food basically.
There was no food on the Cincinnati to San Francisco flight so I had to grab a bite. Breakfast was a latte and a stale cold chocolate croissant. Yucky food basically.
There was also no in-flight entertainment whatsoever on the flight. Its a small single aisle plane anyways so I wasn't expecting much. I popped on my headphone and tried to get some sleep.
The flight back to Singapore was uneventful ... thankfully. The only silly thing was finding a TSA inspection leaflet in my baggage when I unpacked. They must have suspected the powdery bottles and opened the luggage. Oh well no biggie. Glad to be home safe to my 3 babies.



No comments:
Post a Comment