I'm travelling to Cincinnati again this year but unlike the last, this time it's voluntary. In fact I had to push pretty hard for it to happen.
There is a self service program on digital tools and the product owners were inviting expert individuals who are familiar with the tools to become global digital trainers. Naturally I was interested since I've been teaching it unofficially for the past 2 years at the local site. So I put forth the request a months ago and somehow it ding dong for the longest time before I finally start to hound my manager on the status. I was adamant to travel there since this will put me and the site further ahead in terms of digital initiatives.
I eventually receive the travel approval 3 days before I was to fly today. It was a mad rush to get tickets, book the hotel and pack the bags. But I gladly do it all for the opportunity to be there and have myself certified as a global trainer. If there was anything I wish different, it would be that the approval came earlier so I have more time to prepare for the trip.
I eventually receive the travel approval 3 days before I was to fly today. It was a mad rush to get tickets, book the hotel and pack the bags. But I gladly do it all for the opportunity to be there and have myself certified as a global trainer. If there was anything I wish different, it would be that the approval came earlier so I have more time to prepare for the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment