Most of my meals were at the Applebee's across the street from the hotel. It wasn't till the last night that I went to another restaurant for dinner. Which is a silly thing considering that there are quite a few restaurants around the hotel. I'll be more adventurous the next time round.
Also I couldn't take many pictures, there were lunches with colleagues and it wasn't convenient to be taking pictures like if you were a tourist. Overall I ate well, breakfast at the hotel is always the wonderful perk-me-up in the mornings. Lunch was simply finger food at the training location and dinner was usually at a nice restaurant.
 |
| Shrimp & Chorizo Quesadilla @Union Street Gastropub, San Francisco Airport |
 |
| Room Service @Hilton Garden Inn West Chester |
 |
| Steak & Seafood Combo @Applebee's West Chester, Ohio |
 |
| Chef Bulgarelli's Stuffed Rigatoni & Tomato Meat Sause @Applebee's West Chester, Ohio |
 |
| Grilled Shrimp & Sirloin @Uno Pizzeria & Grill West Chester Ohio |
No comments:
Post a Comment