Saturday, April 27, 2019

Wedding At Plenilunio Villa Bali

It was a long arduous journey to the wedding venue. It took close to 2 hours in scorching afternoon sun, in a mini-bus whose aircon was not working properly. Seriously? People loose their common sense when it comes to weddings? I'm so so glad we kept ours simple.

It took me awhile to decide to go with OO. Meimei had already left earlier at noon so she could make it for the tea ceremony. I stayed behind to watch the kids. OO was still at 38+ and it was a very challenging decision on whether we would attend or not. I literally decided at the very last minute and we rushed to change her and get to the bus. 

We were last to board but thankfully we had the front seat and first row after the front to ourselves. Everyone had packed into the other rows to the back. I suppose this is a wise choice to pick back seats when it comes to safety but when you are travelling at 10-20km consistently it didn't really mattered. With all the jam and hot sun, the rest were barbecuing at the back. It was hot for us but at least we were closest to the aircon vents.


Although we had to feed OO Ibufen along the way we reached without further incidents. We went straight to Nyaong-Nyama's room immediately on arrival. I think the kids were glad to be out of the bus and were in high spirits.

Anyways we didn't stay for dinner ... it wasn't starting early and we didn't intend to stay over at this remote no-where. OO and YY were not feeling well and we left for the room immediately after the ceremony. We called a Grab early to brave the long journey back to the hotel. It was close to 9pm before we reach and dinner was yucky GrabFood from nearby restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment