I got on the first flight home on Wednesday morning. Per schedule, I was going to touch down in Singapore on Friday 12.30am.
The first flight from Cincinnati to Chicago was on a similar small plane I came on a week and half ago. I cannot even stand straight along the aisle and I think they had to find shorter air steward/stewardess to work these planes.
The trip home was uneventful except for a flight delay at Narita where they had to do a on-the-spot replacement of an engine part. That set the flight back another hour and it wasn't till 1.20am when I touchdown in Singapore.
Next section are just random pictures I took on my meals.
Salmon at Uno Pizzeria. Was better when I was in back in April. Was disappointed that their standards have dropped.
Bourbon cheese steak at Applebee's, which has always been my go-to restaurant here. The picture doesn't do it justice ... its pretty decent fare and I finish every bit of food on the plate.
Dinner on the Friday night on the first week. I didn't want to go anywhere after a week so I ordered room service. Same salmon dish I had in April but I added seasonal vegetables this time instead of fries.
Lunch at Mellow Pizzeria on Saturday. I had been driving to the carpark of this restaurant for the past week to spin the two pokestop and gym. There was a particular spot where I can reach all 3 points. Finally decide to step in to eat and it was pretty ok fare too.
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory on Sunday after the walk at Sharonwood. Sashimi salad variant and an ice cold beer.
Breakfast at Cincinnati airport before my flight to Chicago. A little sick of egg and potatoes after a week and a half of it. But hey ... better eat something than get onto a long flight on an empty stomach.
Supper at the only restaurant opened at the Jewel before I took my cab home. It taste so much better than anything I had in Cincinnati ... maybe its the sweet taste of home.








No comments:
Post a Comment