The team was flying off next morning so we thought we go for something more up class. We had so-so dinners for the last few days so we were adamant to get something better. So we went to check Google Maps and there is a nice upscale restaurants nearby, Jag's Steak & Seafood.
It's a pretty nice decor and ambience with low lighting. The seats we were at are little tighter than I like but hey it's still ok. I order the fish and we had lobster bisque and creme brûlée for sharing. The meal cost probably close to USD80 each ... which is pretty pretty steep. But what the hack, they made us come all this way ... we should have a 'good' dinner.
It's a pretty nice decor and ambience with low lighting. The seats we were at are little tighter than I like but hey it's still ok. I order the fish and we had lobster bisque and creme brûlée for sharing. The meal cost probably close to USD80 each ... which is pretty pretty steep. But what the hack, they made us come all this way ... we should have a 'good' dinner.



No comments:
Post a Comment