I started playing summoners war back in mid of 2014 and quit before OO was born. That's like 3 and half years ago. I happen to watch a Summoners war stream recently and thought I would get back into the game. I was surprised that they still have my account and I don't have start all over again.
There seems to be a lot more to do now in the game. It now sports a Real-Time-Arena (RTA) for those who are keen on PVP. There is also Rift Raids, Labyrinth guild quest, Dimensional Holes for 2nd Awakening.
I discover I did not have most of the current meta units like Fran, Loren, Aegir, Twins etc. My account would probably look like a time wrap for the current players. Oh well ... I'll slowly get up to speed. I already have about 30 6* so that's enough to participate in many of the new activities. I'll probably focus on fusing the 'new' 6* first like Fire Panda, Jeanne and Fire Emperor.
I discover I did not have most of the current meta units like Fran, Loren, Aegir, Twins etc. My account would probably look like a time wrap for the current players. Oh well ... I'll slowly get up to speed. I already have about 30 6* so that's enough to participate in many of the new activities. I'll probably focus on fusing the 'new' 6* first like Fire Panda, Jeanne and Fire Emperor.

No comments:
Post a Comment