Saturday, October 5, 2019

YY's Turn With Fever

As expected, YY has fever too. We tried to keep them apart but kids will be kids and they are playing together more often these days. YY especially likes to follow OO around and tries to play with her. OO gets irritated often when YY butts in on her make-believe plays.

Oh well, that's what siblings are for right? Get in your way, fights for stuff with you, messes with your stuff etc etc. But as they get older, we hope they start to bond better and get themselves a chance to experience the joys of having a sibling company.

I'll never get to experience it. My brother and I don't talk. Never. We are brothers simply because we have the same parents. That's about it. It's sad but it's the reality. Can I change it? Probably no, we'll worlds apart. This is something I never want my kids to end up at.

So I say, go ahead and continue to play together even when you are sick. Live and play together. And create bonds that never break.

No comments:

Post a Comment