Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sleeping On The Bicycle

The naughty boy refused to sleep in the afternoon no matter how I try to coax him. OO was better and having a nap with Meimei. Since its Sunday Siti wasn't around to keep him company so it was up to me to entertain him.

I thought I'll bring him out for some playground fun on the bicycle. As usual he was elated to be out of the house. I think he had lots of fun at the playground and love the ride as well with the wind in the hair.

We were on our way to collect the Dominos pizza I had ordered when he fell asleep on the bicycle. He looks uncomfortable but in deep sleep due to the sheer tiredness. I burned him out running around the playground with him hehe.


It's close to 6pm and this kinda messes his schedule. I doubt he'll sleep at 8.30pm later but oh well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment