I have class today so I was not able to join Meimei for raids. Thankfully a raid was gonna pop in 30 minutes when I arrive at school. I grab a quick dinner and set out to navigate to the gym and hope there are folks playing too. It's my first time playing in school so I wasn't sure if there was anyone at all.
As it turns out, there are lots of people playing Pokemon at the school too. I was able to join a full 20 pax raid team and we took down the Giratina in no time. And then when it came to catching it, out jumped a Giratina that was different in colour from the others I've caught before. Jackpot! A shiny.
I threw on a pineapple instead of a golden berry since Shiny are always 100% catch so long as you hit it. Please let it be a 3* wonder I thought excitedly as I catch it. Well it turns out to be a wonder, though a relatively average one. No matter, the shiniest of the Pokemon always gives it extra brownie points. Heheh.
As it turns out, there are lots of people playing Pokemon at the school too. I was able to join a full 20 pax raid team and we took down the Giratina in no time. And then when it came to catching it, out jumped a Giratina that was different in colour from the others I've caught before. Jackpot! A shiny.
I threw on a pineapple instead of a golden berry since Shiny are always 100% catch so long as you hit it. Please let it be a 3* wonder I thought excitedly as I catch it. Well it turns out to be a wonder, though a relatively average one. No matter, the shiniest of the Pokemon always gives it extra brownie points. Heheh.



No comments:
Post a Comment