The summoning rates are so shitty in Summoners war that it contributed majorly to my decision to quit back in 2015. Everyone was getting powerful monsters regularly and progressing in the game whereas I was stuck in a rut. Now that I'm back I expect the same and am prepared that this return would be short-lived.
My luck improved yesterday when I pulled a new 5* monster from the event Legendary scroll. Maybe the game had a algorithm written to give returning players better odds so we stay. Whatever it is, I'm glad to have a new toy, and one that seems to be powerful based on reviews.
It took me just a day to get it awakened and up to Lv40. I threw in some crappy runes on it and took it for a spin. It's highly reliant on good runes to shine ... and that's where I sorely lack. Oh well no matter, I'm happy to get a rare monster regardless.


No comments:
Post a Comment