Saturday, October 12, 2019

Pokemon Go: Trapinch Community Day

OO is sick and vomited so Meimei had to lock her in the room and rest and couldn't join us for the community day. So Hazey and I setup our phones (3 each I think?) on the dining for the community day. I'm excited to catch this Pokemon since you don't normally find them out in the wild.


We tried hard to catch them but they keep head butting the balls which frustrates me to no end. I think we caught close to 300 of them, a quarter of which are Shiny, before we chance on a perfect 100% one. However the CP on it was so low, I didn't bother powering it. Instead I evolved another one with better CP and pretty ok stats.


I took it for a spin and attacked a Team Go pokestop. Bheh ... it was so squishy and went down easily. Good thing I gave it a try before deciding to power up the 100% one. No way I'm spending stardust on this monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment