This week marks the 26th week of pregnancy. We were excited to see our baby again. Dr Loh produced a 3D imaging this time which kind of freaked us out a bit haha. He described it as "yah right now all will look like alien ..." followed by a light smile. I've truncated the image so readers will not be taken aback by it.
I recalled our parenting lecturer's talk on inverted or low placenta and asked Dr Loh about it. He have a quick and assured ok, so yeah mother and baby are healthy and Meimei can continue to exercise. These days he seems aloft and nonchalant about us. I suppose no news is good news when it coms to pregnancy.
He wasn't too keen though when we asked if the "Bom Bom" sound from Baby-plus would affect our baby. We took his cue and will stop the daily lessons immediately.
Overall it was an uneventful appointment except when we were hearing our baby's heartbeat through the ultrasound. It's always comforting to hear it as it signifies a healthy baby. I've been videoing every ultrasound (when Doc lets me) for keepsake and sharing with family. It's good for reminiscence someday hehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment