It's all about breastfeeding and baby carrying positions this week. We were shown videos on the various positions to breastfeed a baby, how to position the baby's mouth so she can properly suckle without hurting Mommy. I'm surprised there are so much knowledge to be learned on breastfeeding alone. Always have this simple idea that putting the baby to the breast would suffice and everything will happen naturally.
I enjoyed the baby carrying exercises as I have no clue whatsoever and have this mortal fear I would injure our baby. We were each given a baby doll to practice with but they were a little freaky with half opened blue eyes. I wondered if they could have made the dolls cuter to attract parents to play with them.
There are no longer new exercises to help Meimei with her back. We'll just have to work on those we already know. The lessons are now a little more boring without the stretching exercises.
No comments:
Post a Comment