Muhahahahha . . . the world is beautiful again! Well almost hehehe. Not right now though. . . my eyelids are half open and I'm close to falling into a subconcious trance.
My baby came back yesterday night. I rushed eagerly to the arrivals hall at Changi to await my Cinderella. Her flight touchdowned at midnight and she finally made it through customs forty minutes later. Ahhhhh what a glorious sight . . . my heart skipped a beat the moment I saw her. Oh my, that felt good. It's like being rejuvenated, like a butterfly raising from it's cocoon.
*Big wide unbashful smile*
So I'm constantly falling asleep at in the office right now. I'm on my 3rd cup of Latte . . . hmm or is it my 4th? Bah, I'm in a vegetated state of mind right now. Important thing was that I drove my honey home. I think I earned brownie points with her sister for that. I always thought that's what a boyfriend or husband should do. Apparently not . . . hehe so this 'nice gesture' brought added points to my scorecard. Every bit counts I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment