Monday, October 8, 2007

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock . . .

I mentioned in a previous post about my Tarutaru in FFXI. They are truly cute creatures . . . yeah yeah it's a digital world . . . but just indulge me here. The most lovable thing about them, besides their big head, is that when they stand or sit they will sway from side to side. They are like those big head toys, heads rocking from left to right.

Recently I discovered my darling does that as well. Hehehehehe. And wala~! The term "Taru-ing" was coined. Whenever she stand or sit still, she will unknowingly taru. Like a little 5 year old girl swaying from side to side, immersed in her own beautiful world. I feel a warmth in my heart everytime I see her taru-ing, and would draw a quiet grin on my face.

" Swaying from side to side,
Rocking from left to right,
Constant as an ocean's tide,
Oh it's such a pleasing sight.

Watching my baby taru-ing,
My heart fills with such pride,
Whatever she is yearning,
I would gladly try to abide. "

- Pokpok, 08 October 2007
My Taru

No comments:

Post a Comment