Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I miss her so . . .

Damn'it . . . only 2 days and I'm already feeling the pain. Hmmm, am I being too sticky? I don't know. What I do know is I miss her. 5 more days . . . 120 hours . . 7200 minutes . . . 432000 seconds more to go. That's like an eternity when you miss someone . . .

Darn it hurts.

I'm going home for dinner now every night. Then off to Vanadiel to play with my Taru. I'm like a lifeless zombie now, walking with my head down. Oh, why can't the week go by faster . . .

" Where is your soul,
Your heart, your mind, your own,
You seem to be wandering,
Around the white desert alone.

Where is your soul,
Lost in a barren sea of cold,
You seem to be drifting,
To a land made of mold. "


- Pokpok, 09 October 2007
Decay

No comments:

Post a Comment