My baby is still not back in my arms . . .
Her stay got extended, for no other reason than her manager saying "I don't feel comfortable with no one there". What is that? Don't feel comfortable? How about a whack to your head? Or rubbing chilli padi into your eyes? Now that would be uncomfortable.
We used to share the same manager. Tadada! so guess who this silly manager is? The Empress of Doom, the Bringer of Sandstorms, the Queen of the Apocalyse, the . . . U T T E R N O N S E N S E excuse for a human being, Ms G*lian Lim (read one of my previous post on her). Phew . . . that felt better, even if it's only for a second.
I've fallen very sick though. My mind is a blank. My heart hurts. My head dangles like a half broken branch, always looknig at the floor. My hair are dropping. My my . . . *sigh* . . . I'm love-sick.
Hope my darling gets to come back next Monday . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment