Friday, July 10, 2026

The Mystery Headache: Day 1 Onset

It started innocently after lunch. I had dropped the kids off at Berries and was sitting at Saap Saap Thai at Tampines Mall. I was already feeling a light headache right after lunch but put it down to tiredness. It quickly got worst at the mall and I was practically falling asleep ... kinda like a natural body reaction to cope with the pain. What made it worst was the extreme nausea due to the intense pain.

I somehow managed to bear through it all, picked up the kids and drove them home. Once I got home I immediately showered, skipped dinner and went to bed.

Looking back at the day, I may have twisted something when I was trying to teach 萱萱 the Chinese words for raise head, lower head, turn head by demonstrating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment