Friday, July 17, 2026

The Mystery Headache: Day 8 No Improvement

It was a good thing we stayed at the hospital. Nurse came in to inform us in last evening that a slot opened up for MRI and we had to go immediately. Sweet, the very reason we stayed at the hospital instead of going home. 

So we got the MRI done yesterday and the doctors were able to share the initial findings this morning. They see substantial deterioration on the lower neck but cannot find the source of the leak. The next step is to schedule for a spine MRI but that would be a longer wait since head MRI scans tend to take priority.

Again they tried to promote the CGH@Home scheme but we were not going anywhere. What if a slot opens up again like yesterday and we can get ahead?

Anyways I'm in a better mood for the weekend, having found a way to hold my lappy while I lie down. But everything else is still the same. I feel totally fine whenI'm lying down but the headache and nausea comes once I'm upright.

I'm originally booked on a flight to Cincinnati this evening but no way I would have made the trip in my condition. Let's hope we get this resolved soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment