Tuesday, July 14, 2026

The Mystery Headache: Day 5 Proper Single Room

It was a tough night. An old 90+ year old lady keeps saying she is already 90+, has seen everything and wants to go home. She reminds me of my grandma who was delusional and unsound in her later years who kept saying she wanted to go home too. Thankfully I was on the other side of the hall and managed to get some sleep. I still can't eat though and probably didn't drink enough.

So late morning they decided to put me on a drip for saline hydration. Doc says it helps to replenish the spinal fluid. The rest of the day was uneventful till the evening when they finally have a single bedder room for me.

The single room is much more comfortable with a sofa for Meimei to rest and our own privacy. I'm so glad Meimei didn't settle for a multi-bedder.


No comments:

Post a Comment