There is a whole lot of progress today. 3 groups of people doing different installations. Sadly I couldn't be there to witness it first hand ... Arggghhhh. Thankfully Papa was there to watch over the works. And most importantly, send pictures!!
Yeah! Aircon condenser and fan coils are up. I'm glad we shifted the condenser out to the balcony wall. I didn't like how the serviceman were coming into our master bedroom to fix the aircon at 303.
The Besglas vendor is here to install the bi-fold doors for the bathrooms and also a glass door for the kitchen entrance. I'm liking the quality of the bi-folds, not flimsy like the one we have at 303. We need to get some decals for the kitchen door though so OO doesn't run into them accidentally when closed.
The last group were the installers for the Caesarstone countertops. They did the kitchen first and were drilling holes onsite after gauging the tap sizes. They also installed the hob after laying the countertop to complete the look.











No comments:
Post a Comment