Friday, September 9, 2016

Framing It White

Nothing much is happening over the next couple of days till the next Wednesday 14th when the PUB testing will be conducted. Credit to Norman though for trying to schedule some work, however small, on each day so it doesn't look like there is no progression at all.


I arrived this afternoon to find the painter working on the bedroom door frames. It seems that's the only thing he is here for.



We are going with Norman's recommendation to paint the frames a similar white tone to the walls. I've always been struggling with the idea since he proposed it months ago as I'm pretty used to our 303's frames which are in the same wood varnish as the doors.

The wooden varnish is not an option. The previous owners had already paint over the door frames so we can never get back the wooden surface unless we tore it down and installed new frames. So it was either a colour close to the walls or one that is close to the wooden doors. Eventually we took Norman's advice. I hope it will turn out fine after the bedroom doors are installed. Else we might have to repaint it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment