The marble workers were here yesterday to paint a layer of sealant. This wasn't in the original scope of works we've agreed. I suspect Alex is trying to mitigate the damage the yellow grouting is causing. Nonetheless I appreciate the extra efforts to make it up.
Well ... I suppose Alex owes it to us to try to fix it. I might regret my word of appreciation in a year or two if the stains start to surface. But till then I think the marble is coming together real nice.
One big concern I found today when surveying the site was that the marble workers have packed up all their gear. The polishing machine and its attachments are no longer in the kitchen. It worries me that this may signal that they are not coming back again to polish the area. I think I better have a word with Alex on this soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment