Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Lights Lights Baby!

Woot~! The lights are finally up and we can come visit at night!


We had the PUB testing in the afternoon. I was barred from visiting 405 for fear that the tester will be more meticulous when the home owners are around.


Once the PUB testing was completed and we had a pass, Norman has the team on standby to immediately install all the lights.


Lighting truly brings out the beauty in a home. I was initially afraid the low ceiling would affect the lighting but it seems my fears were unfounded.

Everything looks stunningly beautiful with the bright lights. I think Meimei was right to call for Cool white lights. The place definitely looks much better and pleasant on the eyes when compared to the warm lights at 303.


Now we have to wait for the carpentry to go up before they can fix on the LEDs and T5s. I can't wait for that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment