My spectacles broke, a little. Haiz more unfortunate events challenging my stay here. What was i to do with a broken specs. There is no avenue to obtain a replacement.
I vaguely recall replacing this a year or two ago after the earlier one broke after just a year. And now the replacement has conveniently decided to do the same at the most inappropriate place.
I've attempted to hold it together with black tape but that's not working well. The tape keeps slipping off the lens. The best I can do now is to pray that it doesn't break any further. This is as much excitement i can tolerate now. Hope there won't be other stuff falling apart ...
We have pretty much have settled into a routine. Breakfast at 6:30am, lunch at 11:30 and dinner at 17:30. We stick to this even more rigorously when we have nothing whatsoever to do the whole day.
The plan was for a 2 day 1 night mini exercise starting today. But we receive the good news that it was cancelled (for reasons we'll never know). So three days of nothingness till we move out on Saturday.
I spend the better part of the morning camped at the mobile tent. Naps helped me through the afternoon before I returned to the charging tent to finish the Rogue Lawyer. Had milk to help with the constipation, I ran for the toilet 2 hours later to a full blown LS. Finished the day with 2 beers after dinner which made me sick. So went to bed early at 10pm to nurse a splitting headache and bad nausea.


No comments:
Post a Comment