Friday, September 30, 2016

Wallaby - The Only Thing That Really Matters

We came back to camp yesterday and have been working to return our arms and stores for the past 2 days. Everyone was in a good mood as we are at the tail end of our reservist. Everything seems to move at a faster pace now that we are clearing up to go home.

It felt like the past 2 weeks have gone by in a breeze. And tonight I receive the one thing that mattered the most, the MR letter.


This signifies that I have finally completed my national service duty to the country. It's been too long ... at 38 I no longer am the young man who has endless energy to serve. I'm glad I no longer have to attend IPT every year. And to end it on a high note via Wallaby is a pretty feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment