Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tails For Lights

The Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) is here today to prepare for tomorrow's PUB testing. Essentially he is just going around and conducting a mock test on all the lighting points to ensure none will cause tripping.


They have also cut out the holes for the lights. It feels like there are wiggly  worms hanging from the ceiling. Eeeeewwww. Other than this nothing much else is happening.

The only exciting thing today is the delivery of the packaging materials. We had asked several movers to come to 303 to assess our items and provide a quote. All of them had unanimously quoted for 90 large cartons for our move.


Did we accumulate so much items in a span of 6 years? Anyways I'm glad the materials arrive. At least I can do some packing before I go away for reservist this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment